Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Name: Tatsuken Ryuugo

Type: Shinigami (soul reaper)

Appearance: His gigai wears a white shirt, a fedora, and black pants with a black jacket, he also has a chinese style martial arts style set of clothes which are white top and black pants. Sometimes it has a tux or business suit, but i put the usual for now. In his shinigami form he has the uniform but its torn and frayed, mostly around the sleeves and edges of the uniform. In the shinigami form he also has a mask covering his mouth, the ninja style one. In both forms he has an eyepatch over his left eye.

He has dark blue eyes, so dark it is sometimes mistaken for purple or black and he has white hair. His hair is spikey but in back is braided in chinese style and length. He is more european in skin color and basic stature of body, but there are hints of asian ancestory and the most noticable place is in his accent, yet only those who truly pay attention would notice.

Personality: He thens to be stolid, never really revealing his true emotions, but he is also fun loving and relaxes more with friends. He has his own justice which is to protect those who are important to him. But he also has other ideals. Is also lazy.

Specialty: Sword master, Hakuda master, speed, elements

Powers:

Kido:
Byukarai (White lightning)- one of the most well used kido, its a beginner kido that doesn't require a incantation
sho(throust)- pushes target away from user, another basic kido that doesn't require an incantation

Shikai

Release: Zennoubuki, Tsuin tenrai ryuuoh (almighty weapons, Twin divine dragon kings)

abilities-
butai wo naru (element change) this allows Tatsuken to change the elements of his zanpakuto. Although his specialty is control of elements he can't control them completely and as such can be defeated by someone with same element easily, in theory anyway. The two elements in use must be opposing. (ex. fire and water, wind and earth)

Ryuugasan (Dragon fang slash) By slashing with weapon he can send reiatsu through blade and create a serpentine dragon sword force of the elements in use. Think getsuga tenshou but more of a beam shaped like a dragon. With elements its different as he has to do a specific slash for each (air is slash upward and it arcs downward, earth is slash into ground and moves along ground or appears randomly through ground, water is a horizontal slash and mostly goes straight, fire is a vertical slash and mostly goes straight)

Bankai

Release: Ten no Zennou na houkou, Tsuin tenrai ryuukami (almighty roar of heaven, twin divine dragon gods)

abilities-
Tenrai Ryuugasan (Divine dragon fang slash) Is an advanced form of Ryuugasan, the "dragon" is stronger and its size can be manipulated to either increase speed or size, the slash "commands" are the same but Tatsuken now has better control over it and can change its direction at will

Ryuukami wo arawareru (Dragon gods appear) This turns his Zanpakuto into the twin dragon gods, each with three heads. They only last for 5 turns at maximum if just jumping into it, last resort would only last for 1 turn, otherwise just 3 turns.

Weapons: His zanpakuto's sealed form is actually a pair of kodachi. Although the kodachi is only two feet in length the scabbard is three feet, this is due to the fact that one kodachi is hidden within the scabbard as part of the scabbard. Because of this the scabbard is worn across his back so that both sides can be drawn from.

In shikai they become Twin katanas with small orbs of swirling reiatsu inside. These orbs indecate what elements are in use (air-green the setreotypical green for wind anyway, earth-brown, fire-fire red, water- blue, light- white, darkness-black. these colors are what color of energy in the orb corresponds to what). When using butai wo naru the kanji for which element the orb switches to appears on the orb for a moment.

In Bankai Tatsuken gains gloves on his hands and the swords become more like scimitars, the gloves have the elements in use carved on in kanji.

As well as his zanpakuto he has other "powers" but they are mostly gimmicks.
Flaming Fists- he has to light his hands with zanpakuto but can handle the heat since its his fire.
Steam wall- collision of the Ka ryuugasan and Mizu ryuugasan to create a sort of steam explosion mostly used as a smokescreen but can be slightly damaging.
Hidden Water Dragon- By standing on a body of water the slash commands get switched around so mizu ryuugasan can appear from body of water.
Wind Dome- Kaze Tenrai Ryuugasan swirls around him and dissapates as a dragon and turns into a dome of wind for about a minute, can be done to others.
Wind funnel- basically same as wind dome but going straight out thus can be done with the normal ryuugasan.
Earth dome- Do tenrai ryuugasan does same as the wind dome except it doesnt have a time limit because its actually rocks and other similar stuff.
Earth Pillar- Rapidly slashing ground twice so that it looks like one so that the first do ryuugasan appears but delays the other, he then stomps on ground to release the second one calling it earth pillar to mess with people but this second one has to come out straight.

Character History:

Living life

When he was alive, his laziness was what he was known for. Even though he was intelligent he didn't do a lot of work. He mostly had a minor role when standing up for others, he rarely felt the need to stand up to others for other people because he felt that they were strong and could take care of themselves because of the way they could tease back or still have fun. Only when they had trouble he helped. He considered himself to be somewhat of a gentleman, but knew his manners could do some work since he forgets things easily. He also studied martial arts, but not like he could use it but like he could write about it. If he had a problem with his writting he would act out the steps. As I hinted Tatsuken like writing stories, but he rarely got any of them done. He was easily liked but could also be annoying at the same time. He died in a car accident.

Spirit roaming through the human world

After he died and began wondering through the world as a spirit, he tried to talk to his friends but realized shortly afterward he was dead. He attended his funeral to make sure that his funeral wish was met, to have a party. He almost forgot he was dead at the party but could also sense a feeling of sadness which reminded him he was dead. He mostly avoided Hollows when they appeared seeing what they had done to other spirits. He did try help spirits escape from them many times and it was during one of these times he acted as a decoy and was rescued by a shinigami who afterward sent him to soul society.

Rukongai

when he arrived in Soul society he ended up in rukongai, the outskirts of soul society.He began to lose his memories then, but practice his martial arts everyday and writing them down so at least he wouldn't forget that. He forgot where he learned it from or if he just made it up but he still had his martial arts. Sometimes fights happenedand his martial arts helped him out. He found out about the shinigami academy and decided to join after seeing shinigami around sometimes. After he lost his memory he renamed himself Tatsuken Ryuugo.

the Shinigami academy

During his years in the shinigami academy he made several friends. He excelled mostly in hakuda and zanjutsu because of his martial arts training. He also had a certain knack for kido, but it was more like he could manifest the element needed but it took him longer to perfect it. (ex. byakurai- he could instantly make the lightning appear when he tried, obviously before anyone else, but it took him longer to actually form it properly into the kido). Because of this he has few kido. He eventually got accepted into the 2nd squad.

Gotei 13

He excelled in the 2nd squad and was praised after a while becuase of his prowess of hakuda. He carried out many missions and some of his friends joined under same squad and some in other squads. He also had experience in other squads because of his laziness and was sent to other squads as punishment. But he mostly kept to himself or hung out with friends. His group of friends consisted of 5 people. But overall it was his success rate in missions and other things, he achieved shikai with relative ease compared to many shinigami at the time, that caught people's eyes. It was the experimentation of the 12th squad's of hollowfication that caught his eye even though they were in secret and he asked to be part of it. They however failed for most part because all he could ever do was get a mask and it didn't do anything and there wasn't any alteration to his zanpakuto or anything so he was considered a failure never to gain vaizard powers and the whole project was shut down and made illegal. He believed it may be in a case of extreme need he may develop these powers but never got a chance since he carried out his missions with relative ease. But either way he thought the mask was cool, shaped like a dragon's head. Soon afterward he was promoted to be in soul society's king's guard, but never got the chance as he was given another mission which changed his life.

The fateful day

Tatsuken was given a mission in the human world to deal with an increase of hollows and his friends were also part of that mission. They got ambushed by a large amount of hollows an while they fought them bravely there were too many and two of Tatsuken's frineds died within 30 minutes of fighting, allowing the other three and Tatsuken to escape. These hollows however began fighting among themselves and as They studied them it became apparent that they weren't the normal hollows, they were probably stronger than menos as well. They had a plan of action as well and went right into it and managed to fight them off and destroyed most of them when another Hollow appeared, one with a broken mask. This new hollow was strangely huge and feral, it even had a huge sword. His friends still shocked by the new hollow got killed in one strike but this new hollow, which in this strike wiped out the rest of the other hollows. Tatsuken was enraged and blacked out, when he came too he had his zanpakuto driven through the neck of the new hollow which began its disappearance to rejoin soul society as a new soul saved from being a hollow. Tatsuken never reported back to soul society and began wandering in dispair and confusion.
End of 100 years

100 years of wandering

Although Tatsuken had left Soul society he was still able to get updates by passing shinigami he helped out whenever he saw a shinigami in need of help. But he still never found out about that weird hollow or its classification. It was during these years he trained and eventually learned to use bankai although he decided to rarely use it or he may risk the increase of spiritual energy in the areas he wanders and would attract more hollows.
End of 200 years

100 more years of wandering

It was in this period of his time he met Urahara who had just escaped with several vaizards, the captian of the kido corps and the captain of the 2nd squad, Yoruichi. He never worked under Yoruichi who was relatively new as captain of the 2nd squad and brought the special ops into it. He learned of Urahara's creation of gigai's and asked for one to be made for him and eventually got himself a gigai. After he got a gigai he spent a good portion of this period traveling from place to place and gaining wealth only to send some Urahara's way and spending the rest going to fancy parties and looking for a good time or training martial arts. He had also got one of those soul society issued cell phones to keep track of his former obligation and to help track down hollows in his area to get rid of them. He had also kept in touch with the vaizards but never told them about the hollowfication experiments done on him. He talked to Urahara about it at one point, but Urahara had no solution as to what was going on with him, for all his mask did was appear where a life threatening attack was done thus saving him, which was only twice, or at that one time, when he fought the wierd hollow with the weapon, appear in his hand shattered when he came too. His zanpakuto's manifestation also seemed alright, still was twin dragons. He wasn't a true vaizard he told himself after his conversation with Urahara, learning what Shinji's group called themselves. Afterward nothing truly eventful happened, he visited Urahara or found Shinji's group sometimes but otherwise uneventful until the substitute shinigami, ichigo, appeared. He never had any direct confrontation with Ichigo or his friends, or anything to do with them at all he just became aware of them. It soon lead to various problems as hollows began to increase in the human world. It was also during this time he found out what that hollow he fought that killed his friends long ago was. It was an incomplete arrancar, which was rare enough and explained why he never encountered another one afterward. But those kinds of things changed when Aizen went to Hueco Mundo. More of those incomplete arrancar came and Tatsuken was able to fight them off now. He never was part of the major conflict that went on. He soon realized more and more people were able to see his shinigami form and that people were becoming more spiritually aware as he called it. Although he may not be allowed to go back to soul society, he feels it may be time to act, to help and do something inside of just plainly wander around and only help those in need, it was time to try prevent certain cases from even happening, even though the appearances of hollows were normal now. It was time to begin anew.
End of 300 years, beginning of story within rp

RP Sample: n/a

Last edited by Tatsuken on Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:14 pm

WTF is this, only a name, age and type?
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:52 pm

not done thats why it says wip, meaning work in progress, also i got kicked off the computer at school because time was up, i'll finish it soon enough
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Only one problem right now. Light and darkness aren't elements. Light is just a form of fire (radiation) and the presence of photons in a given area. Darkness is just the absence of light.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:36 am

meh then i'll get rid of them, since i have however been working on a system for elements for a different story that's where i got darkness and light, but anyway i wasn't really sure what light and darkness would do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:48 am

You have 48 hours to finish this application before it is moved to the stagnant app section and from there deleted in 1 week. Please hurry with this application. I finished mine in under 10 minutes so I think you can do it in another 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm

alright alright, its not like i have the ability to organize my thoughts. Too many ideas as well as school work
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm

its done, just needed time to write down his history
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

Location : Im not quite here...Im not over there yet either, but im not quite here.

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm

I like the history, very badass. We'll prolly be starting the RP later tonight....oh approved
Back to top Go down
http://harmonyofthesoul.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)   Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsuken Ryuugo (Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: