Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora Fujioka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora

aurora

Location : why the hell would i tell you so you can find me and rape me

Aurora Fujioka Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Fujioka   Aurora Fujioka I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Name: Aurora Fujioka

Type: Quincy

Appearance:

Aurora Fujioka Anime_

Work Appearance:

Aurora Fujioka Lagerire

Released state: None

Personality: Kind and fun loving, she is very maternal. Aurora is quick to love others so long as they don’t pose a threat to her or friends or call her chi-chi and steel her sake.

Specialty:

Powers:

Weapons: I use a bow and arrow to fight for the most part unless I’m week then I will either use a dagger or hand to hand.

Dagger: It’s a small dagger made out of steel its not very good because it needs to be sharpened and I never find the time but I generally carry it on me for protection from muggers.

Bow: the bow is made of spiritual pressure I only pull it out when I absolute have to otherwise I just will use the dagger.

Character History: My character was born in a small home. She was living in poverty for most of her life. Once she hit 5 her mother was killed in a accident. Soon her father grew scatter brained and lost touch with her. Once she was 9 he drunk himself to death. She began living on her own her house was in shambles and getting worse, she was often hungry and not having much to eat or to spend. Soon she enrolled in the private Oura Academe on her 13 birthday she was able to get in on her grades alone. She was the only pore person there out of a bunch of spoiled rich kids. She was beginning to try and better herself she was working and going to school she often wore cheep baggy clothing that hid her starved, thin frame. She never had friends she would wake up and with one hour get redy and she then went to school for seven hours a day then went home for about two hours then to work. She was at the top of her class and she would often spend her lunch hour in the library reading instead of eating. Once she left school she would go home do her homework then she would get redy for and leave for her job. She worked oddly enough at a strip club it was the only job she could get. With her income averaging about 206,000 a year it was a wonder why she was so poor. Her mother and father left her with all of there debt. She had a wealthy uncle but he wanted nothing to do with her he left her as scum told her to take care of her own self. She worked about seven hours a night getting only about six and one-half hours of sleep a night. She often was tired and frail she got very sick but never missed work or school she could not afford to. Often Aurora would walk to school she never wasted money unless she had to on average after paying bill after bill she only had about $250 a month to live off of. She often only ate one meal a day maybe two if work had leftovers otherwise she was constantly going hungry.

RP Sample: Aurora sighed it was another day at school that had come to a close. She was kind of glad she had no homework this Friday which meant she could pull in extra hours at her job. She got home and quickly changed out of her school clothing she then went to her room and took a quick cold shower. Upon finishing her shower she quickly threw on her work outfit and something over it to cover her up as she traveled. Once she got to work she clocked in and took off her other outfit soon she went up and started working. Eventually she was called off of the stage for her break she had only made about $400 which with a house cut of 50% left her with only $200. She sighed then began thinking . Once her break was over she went back to work she worked a double shift then went home she had managed to make about $300 more then she usually does. Once she was done she managed to go home and she had her breakfast a Granola bar and some water then she changed and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

Aurora Fujioka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fujioka   Aurora Fujioka I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Nice. I really like the stripper part...lol. Approved.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

Location : why the hell would i tell you so you can find me and rape me

Aurora Fujioka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fujioka   Aurora Fujioka I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:14 pm

thanks well i decided to make her life filled with tragety since thats what i rp best lol now to begin rping with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Fujioka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Fujioka   Aurora Fujioka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Fujioka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: