Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aurora

aurora

Location : why the hell would i tell you so you can find me and rape me

Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life Empty
PostSubject: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Aurora sighed she was working she hated her job but it was the only way she could make money to live. She soon got up on stage and began using her charms to try and get money. Once she was working she just tried to zone out she knew her job was not a very pleasant one. Once her time on stage was up she went off stage and began to wait tables. Soon her boss told her to go to the special room which is were famous clients or the wealthy get taken care of. She knew going in there would mean big money so she took the chance despite the dangers and risks unaware of who she would meat in the big room.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

(ooc: you spell fantasy wrong)

Tenshi sat in the VIP room waiting for the girl he had asked for. He had been in this strip club looking for his partner Henshi who had ducked out on him. Henshi was a little perverted and Tenshi kinda figured he would be in a place like this. After he had gotten there though Tenshi sensed a spiritual pressure he did not recognize and decided to investigate. So there he sat, waiting for this girl to come in.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm

(OOC: mb sry)

Aurora came in it was clear she looked rather young as if she was under 18 and she looked at the man in the room she sighed trying to think. She had suppressed most of her energy trying to just appear like a normal human she looked rather thin and week as if she was sick or something worse was wrong with her. She walked over to the man and said "well what can i do for you"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Tenshi motioned for her to sit down in the chair opposite him.

"I just want to talk to you. I know you are working so I will pay whatever the usual rate for this room is, but there are matters I must speak to you about, mainly your unusual spiritual pressure. It is not one I have felt in a long time, since the fall of the quincy's."
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

she sat down she looked at him then began thinking it was clear she was tired and confused. "i figured you soul reapers would come to finish us off theres few left as far as i know i'm the only female" from the looks of her and what she had just said she made it clear she was more then likely an orphan.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm

"I have not been among the ranks of the soul reapers in almost 200 years. I left when I realized the corruption of the soul society. So no, I am not here to kill you, I am here to help you. If you wish, you can come with me now and meet with up with my partner. I can tell that you powers are still weak and I can help with that. So this is my offer. You can stay here and continue working in this place or you can come with me and make something of you life."

Tenshi leaned back and crossed his arms, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

she looked at him then spoke she said "my powers are week that i will admit but i have no clue on what to do in all honesty with the way things are for me all i will ever amount to is nothing." she said. She stood up streaching and when she did you could see just how thin she realy was her ribs were able to be seen and she just looked so light as if she would m,ore then likley be crushed from a strong enough grip.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Tenshi stood and handed her a roll of money.

"There is $10,000 there, American. You think about my offer and if you change your mind you can find me at Urahara Shoten. If I'm not there then just leave a message and I will get it. I must be on my way as my partner is not here and he can be very dangerous if left alone for too long."

Tenshi then turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

"o-o-ok then" she took the money looking confused once he left the club her boss came in he was grinning and he asked her where her money was knowing she had to be paid she said that she had only gotten $500 upon hearing that the owner smacked her and began beating her he told her that he knew she was lying once she had been beaten he left her after taking all of the money telling her liars pay the price. She soon manged to get up she sighed and went to leave she felt like crap and knew she looked it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Tenshi was waiting just outside the room when she left.

"So, you really wanna stay in this life. I mean, even if you think you will never amount to anything I can see potential in you, even if you can't see it yourself. Please, come with me and we can at least talk in a more...decent environment."
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:35 pm

she sighed then said "i-i just don't know what do to i'm so confused.' she was clearly not looking to good she coughed violently then shebegan to try and go she knew getting home would probly be a good idea but she probly wouldent be able to make it
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Tenshi walked to catch up to her and walked beside her as she went.

"At least let me take you someplace to heal you. After that I will take you home and we can talk there. I just don't want your talents to be wasted. You are most likely the last female quincy."
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm

she looked at him and she spoke "wh-why are you helping me" once she spoke she colapsed it was clear she was week if he picked her up he would feel her bones and discover that she was sevearly under weight more then likly she would die soon without help.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Tenshi picked her up and used his flash step to get her to Urahara Shoten. He had Urahara heal her and waited for her to wake up. While he waited he changed back into his spiritual form.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm

she soon tossed a bit she began to wake up she was shaking and she felt confujsed "wh-where a-am i." she looked around trying to think and focus.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

"You are in a safe place. You passed out so I brought you here for medical care. Please relax, When Urahara tells me you can be moved I will take you home. Until then just relax and concentrate on healing."
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:01 pm

"o-ok then." She sighed thinking it was clear she was scared she had never had people taking care of her something seamed wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Urahara walked in, gave a thumbs up and then left.

"Looks like I can take you home. Do you mind...actually, I don't care if you mind or not."

Tenshi picked her up and flash stepped with her to on top of a telephone pole.

"Now, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

she gave him directions as best as she could to her home once they got there he would see that her house aws a sum p it was pretty much looking redy to fall apart the house was old worn out and leaky. "th-this is home." she said once they got there
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Tenshi took her inside and put her down in what he assumed was her bed.

"Now, to answer the question you asked me before you passed out. You wanted to know why I want to help you. Well, I guess it's because I hate the soul society as much as any quincy. That and I'm just a good guy. Now, are you willing to let me help you with your powers or are you truly happy with your life the way it is going now?"
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:18 pm

she looked at him then she said "i-i-i ju-just don't know ever since my father died and i was alone i've lived this way i want out but i;'d more then likley die before getting better"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:21 pm

"If you believe that then what do you have to lose? Best case, you become stronger. Worst case you die, and your problems are over...you don't have to give me an answer right now. Think it over and I will be back in two days. Right now, I have sensed my partners spiritual pressure and that is not good."

Tenshi left and used another flash step to bring him to the arena where Henshi was getting ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

"ok then" SHE CURLED UP IN A BALL and went to bed clearly tired
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Tenshi waited two days and then returned to Aurora's house. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. He hoped she was home for he needed and answer from her. Her answer would dictate his next action, did he go back to Hueco Mundo or stay in the world of the living?
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm

(ooc: This thread is now considered dead...as in, without life, no longer alive, not breathing, no heartbeat, bled out...get the point.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life   Madam Maxi's Strip club:  where a mans fantisy's come to life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Maxi's Strip club: where a mans fantisy's come to life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: