Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Underground

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

In this underground tournament, anything goes. There are no rules, no restrictions, and no limits. It was very dangerous, but potentially very profitable.

Into the arena stepped a man, thin, carrying a katana. He wore a large straw hat, like the samurai of old, and he was smoking a cigarette. His eyes were cold, and his posture was that of someone who didn't care what was happening around him. He sighed. "Another dull day in the World of the Living."

The man's opponent stepped into the ring. He had a pair of massive axes, both attached to chains, and he was twice the size of the man with the katana. The man running the tournament stepped in between them. "PLACE YOUR BETS, PEOPLE!!! YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO PLACE YOUR BETS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

Location : Im not quite here...Im not over there yet either, but im not quite here.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:43 pm

in the stands Henshi had his hands open in front of himself like he was counting something and he was muttering like he was arguing with himself.
Back to top Go down
http://harmonyofthesoul.heavenforum.com
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:48 pm

The man running the tournament watched greedily as the people focked to the betting stands. He knew how this match would end, but they didn't. While the fight wasn't fixed, he had seen both competitors in combat, and there was no way the axe-wielding man could win.

Last edited by graal89 on Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

Location : Im not quite here...Im not over there yet either, but im not quite here.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Resigning himself, Henshi sat down and jsut watched still muttering to himself

"No, no....thats not a smart idea just wait for the first five minutes to pass then decide...."
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:00 pm

At the buzzer, the man in the center smiled. "NO MORE BETS!! THE MATCH BEGINS!! KIRIYUMI VS. SATOISHI." Many people cheered for Satoishi, the axe-wielding man. Kiriyumi tossed his cigarette, stepping it out. He removed his hat and bowed to his opponent, honoring him. He began to exert his Spiritual Pressure, revealing his true power. Another buzzer sounded, signaling the start of the match.

There was a flash of steel, a spurt of blood, and the click of a sheathing blade. That was the entire match. Kiriyumi bowed to Satoishi, even as blood gushed from his chest and he fell to the ground. The announcer smiled. "THE WINNER IS: KIRIYUMI-SAN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Since noone was sitting particularly close, or could even see him for that matter, henshi unsheathed his zanpaktou stuck in the ground in front of himself. Muttered a few words and it sank hilt deep into the shadow. In the arena long tendrils of blackness envloped the winner of the battle.

Said winner then appeared, sitting next to Henshi.

"Uncool that was. I was going to have fun with him....."
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Kiriyumi spat onto the ground. "What? He's alive. Besides, I don't want to be here anyway. There aren't any worthy opponents, and worse, the booze is just a little stronger than the tap water." He placed his hat back onto his head, looking at the arena as the workers started cleaning it up for the next fight. He sighed. "I'm growing bored of this place. I want to go to Soul Society, or at least back home."
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Henshi's spirirtual pressure spiked to an insane level and a mask formed over his face.

"Your right, that asshole was weak."

Henshi held his hand out and shot the injured man with a stream of bala, leaving nothing of him bust dust.

"But now that I am here you may change your mind about the no worthy opponents thing."
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

The fans took off, all screaming and trying to escape. The people running the tournament also left, leaving the arena through secret passages. Kiriyumi glared at Henshi. "Yes, you're strong, but do you have to be evil? That man would have been fine. There was no need to kill him." He looked coldly at Henshi, his spiritual pressure building. He gripped his Zanpakuto tightly, ready to defend himself if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:33 pm

"I killed him because he was going to die anyway. And I don't consider myself evil...I prefer dedicated."

Suddenly Henshi used his sonido to appear behind Kiriyumi so fast that it would have supprised a captain of the soul society and drew his sword, swinging it to cut Kiriyumi at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

While Kiriyumi was suprised at the speed, he had expected this move. His blade clashed with Henshi's, sparks flying from them as they ground together. He slowly turned to face his foe. "I don't want to fight. Why do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Tenshi came into the room and saw that Henshi was now in his hollow personality. He rushed down and jumped between Henshi and his pray.

"Henshi, you need to calm down. We don't need this. We don't need to draw to much attention to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm

"Get out of my way Tenshi. I need to kill something right now. Get out of my way before I pluck out your eyes."

Henshi reached up with his free hand and placed them on Tenshi's unflinching face, acting as if he was about to rip the eyes from Tenshi's skull.
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Kiriyumi sheathed his blade. He felt as though this fight was over. He was glad of that, but he was getting curious about these two. He would have to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Henshi then pulled his hand away holding what looked like a massive chunk of reiatsu. The reiatsu seemingly evaporated while at the same time the Hollow mask disintegrated, and henshi fell to the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:31 am

Tenshi looked down at his friend and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Sorry about that...whoever you are. My friend here gets a little...well is a little crazy. So if you could not mention this to anyone that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks."

Tenshi then began to walk towards the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:41 pm

"Who are you? You seem to know a lot about the secret world." Kiriyumi continued to sit in his seat, calmly, even pulling out another smoke. "I am Kiriyumi Momose, pit-fighter champion, and Arrancar. He is a nut-case. And you?" He lit his cigarette, holding out the pack. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:49 pm

"...I don't smoke. And before I continue then you must tell me. Are you affiliated with Aizen Sosuke?"

Tenshi reached down and placed his free hand on his left sword, Gedatsu.
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:46 am

Kiriyumi smirked. "Are you? As I told your friend, I am not looking for a fight. If I am to answer, I need to know the consequences." He chuckles, standing. "I can say this much, however. I do work for someone. This is my cover, for now."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:49 pm

"Now we are at a standoff. I can't tell you whether or not I work with Aizen or it will influence you to lie. You are obviously an Arrancar, but not all of the Arrancar follow Aizen anymore. So you will answer my question and find out whether or not your answer causes me to kill you...or I can simply kill you now and save myself the trouble. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:35 am

Kiriyumi smirked. "You have a big mouth. I will assume you can back it up. I have no intention of fighting you, however, as there is no need. I am not allied with Aizen, although I am allied with... someone. I'm looking for employment, however, as my current bosses don't seem to trust me. If you are interested." He took a long draw from his cigarette, blowing out a number of smoke rings.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Tenshi released his sword and turned to leave.

"If you want to work with me then follow me. But if I find out you are lying to me about Aizen I will kill you. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
graal89

graal89

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Kiriyumi tossed the cigarette and stomped it out. "Perfectly. I should mention, however, that I do hold a position with Aizen, but I spy on him for my current employers. I could continue that operation for you, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:09 pm

At that moment Henshi stirred.

"What the hell are we doing on your shoulder Tenshi?"

"We passed out....

""Put us down or we will kill you both!!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:56 pm

(ooc: its your turn to post graal.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underground
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: