Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Ears pricked up, tail wagging slowly, the figure sat atop a tree. This place was frightening. She needed somebody to help her here. Pain struck from every direction. Loud noises, sharp rocks, trees, beasts, so many things. Somebody, she needed somebody. Her ears flicked backward. A noise came from some leaves. She ran and ran, legs pushing against the branches. Small tear droplets poured off her face. Help. Where was it? It left her. The nice, warm, dark place she was not too long ago. Where had it gone? Where was she? Who was she? One of these answers came from the small chinking tag tied to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:49 pm

OOC: Please, somebody, anybody, post...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:17 am

Tatsuken was walking through the forest after dumping his gigai at home. He had locked the door to his room so that the family he rented the house to wouldn't disturb him.

He had sensed something wrong in the forest but wasn't sure what it was. It was just his luck that his soul phone would malfunction at this time, so he went to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Her senses were all weakened as she ran, crying. She thought she saw something, but it was too late. She crashed into somebody. Who it was, she didn't know. Why it was there, she didn't know. What was happening, she didn't know. All she knew, she didn't want to be near this thing. She kicked up with her back legs, jumping into a tree. she turned to look down at the thing she crashed into, watching it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:52 am

Someone had just crashed into Tatsuken, he barely felt it. But he sensec an attack and jumped back only to see a girl jump into a tree. He could just kick himself, his senses were off. At a closer look Tatsuken noticed the girl had cat ears and a tail. The girl was some sort of hybrid cat-human. Slightly surprised he watched her carefully only to realize she was watching him as well. Tatsuken figured he might as try to talk to her.

"Hi there," he said, "My name is Tatsuken. what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:13 am

The person had noticed her. It appeared to be a boy. He started to talk. She held as much courage as she could to just comprehend what he said. "M-my... my n-name is Tsuyatsuya..." She stuttered, afraid. She moved down in the leaves, trying to hide herself from anything. She didn't want to get hurt, she just wanted to be in a dark, enclosed place, like she was a few days before, but now, she was stuck in the real world, with real things, like this man on the ground below her.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:41 am

"Ah, how... bright" said Tatsuken knowing it wasn't a really good joke (Tsuyatsuya means bright, in case anyone is just joining the thread), "Are you ok?"

He noticed how timid this girl seemed to be, no this was beyond timid she was frightened by something and was trying to hide herself.

"Uh, do you live somewhere nearby?"" Tatsuken then asked.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:40 am

OOC: Haha... I hate puns... Razz

"No..." She was completely afraid of all of this and just wanted to leave, but that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. "No... I... I d-don't live anywhere..." What did he want with her? Why wasn't he just moving on with his day instead of talking to her. He hand clenched tighter against the branch it was grasping. She couldn't leave, this fearful reaction held her here. She would have to socialize with this man until she calmed.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

Tatsuken thought for a bit after hearing Tsuyatsuya didn't have a place she lived. He figured he might as well help her out.

"You need a place to stay?" he asked her, "You could stay as long as you need I have nowhere to go." Ah the wonders of the internet thought Tatsuken, i can just take care of business from here till Tsuyatsuya feels better, if she accepts, if not then whatever. It's up to her.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:19 am

OOC: When not speaking IC, you can shorten her name to Yatsu, but, when speaking, you'll have to wait until she tells you the abbreviation.

"Uhh.... uh..." She nervously dug her claws into the branch she held. Should she take this offer. She was able to live outside, she'd done it before, maybe. She couldn't remember. It stopped. Too many things were running through her head. She wasn't able to speak something comprehensible. "Uhh..." Her mouth tried to form words, but they wouldn't. Her nails were sticking out the other side of the branch she's grabbing. "I... I... I-I..." She tried to, but couldn't. Tears were about to form in her eyes, if something didn't help her right now, she would definitely cry.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: Kay but Tatsuken's not really one for nicknames, i mean if i can't get a name right and someone tells me to just use a nickname it spurs me to get the name right XD. I don't know why. Oh and wasn't there supposed to be something else here?

"Take your time Tsuyatsuya" said Tatsuken. Tatsuken wasn't sure what frightened Tsuyatsuya that much, but if it was close by he was sure he could defend against it.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:51 pm

OOC: Heheh, about that... it was actually just a bird or something, but she's scared of everything...

His words were somewhat comforting. She could deal with him. Maybe him, and only, him. She breathed deeply and finally pulled herself together, string by string. The tears forming in her eyes passed and her hands loosened up. She tried to put a light smile on her face. Now, to get back to the question asked. "Th-that would be appreciated..." Her soft tone spoke out, leading strait to Tatsuken, answering him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

"Alright" said Tatsuken with a smile, "Just come down from there and we'll be on our way. Oh what kind of place would you like to stay at?" Tatsuken hoped Tsuyatsuya would be fine having a condominium unit, since he hasn't actually done anything except maintainance to the building since he had it built, so it actually was a nice place to live just very empty. Actually maybe she would be better off in a single family home he just bought another so that he could transition away from the current one he had so that the family living there wouldn't get suspicious of how young he was, or seemed to be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"A-anything's fine with me..." She looked down at the trunk of the tree, then the ground. For a couple second she thought of a good way to get down without jumping. Her fingers unhinged from the branch in front of her and she turned to the side of the tree. She ran strait down it, pulling up as she reached the ground and turning to face Tatsuken. She got up onto two feet and stood, a couple feet away from this man. He seemed nice, but she just had to be sure. She hadn't any memory of what a house looked like, or if she had lived in one before, but she knew it was shelter, and it was necessary. Slight flashes started to piece together in her head. It was of where she lived. What she saw seemed similar, maybe even, exactly like the place she was in right now. Did she really live here? Really? It didn't matter, she would have a house, it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Tatsuken led Tsuyatsuya to a single family house and opened the door with a key then passed it to Tsuyatsuya saying, "this is your key, I may need to borrow it again to make a copy later." He then led her through the door into a rather wide hall naming out the rooms to Tsuyatsuya, on the right side was an entrance into the kitchen, which was seperated from the hall by a half wall. On the left side was a closet. They walked further in and on the left side there was an entrance way into a thin room with a back door to backyard. As they went further in it turned out that it was actually a room instead of a wide hall and the kitchen just took a corner of it.

"i'm thinking that thin room would make a good office or maybe a bedroom, oh and this room should be where we eat since the kitchen is right there." said Tatsuken. He then walked to the far right corner, from the door, of the room to open a door into another room which had stairs on the side of the wall leading to the upper level and stairs leading to basement, the room otherwise seemed to be more like a living room.

"this would be the living room, sorry for lack of furniture just bought the place only things that should be working is the water and electricity." said Tatsuken, "I'm not sure what to use basement for."

Tatsuken then led Tsuyatsuya up the stairs into a hall with three doors on each side. On the left side there are two bedrooms and the farthest door was for a bathroom, on the right side the farthest door was to a closet for towels and sheets, and the other rooms were for more bedrooms.

"I think I may change one side for a small library" said Tatsuken, "Anyway pick one room for your room and you can have the bathroom up here for yourself." (i figure although we won't actually rp using the bathroom, someday some smartass is going to join the site and ask how the arrangement for bathrooms are, i know because i tend to be like that sometimes, although i actually never though about bathroom arrangements before, i read a manga lately and someone asked the writer about that)

Tatsuken walked back downstairs and shouted up to Tsuyatsuya, "I'll be back, I got some errands to run real quick, like get the map for this place, get my gigai, give a house to a family, and find a moving company to move some furniture here. Don't answer the door unless you're sure it's me." Tatsuken then left the house, first of all he would have to get his gigai at the house he was at then give the house to that family, they should be able to pay it off by next month since my rent within their rent was part of the price. Find the map he got for the this house's floors and get some people to move furniture from the storageplace.

((OOC:hahaha i wrote a lot, sorry if i god modded a bit by saying i led you a round and just figured you followed. Just wanted to get house's shape and rooms out of the way for most part.))
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:27 pm

After the tour filled with words and names she didn't recognize, Tatsuken finally left. She was alone in this house. All alone. He said not to ope the door unless it was positively him. But... she didn't want to stay inside, with her being part cat, and all, she preferred the outside. What to do, what to do... She walked over to the window in the room she was in. She stared down at the street. It seemed like a normal street. She sighed and laid down on the empty floor, staring at the ceiling. So colorless, so bland. This was nothing like what she saw about where she lived earlier. How could anybody live in a place like this? Sure, it maintained heat,but, it was so enclosed, confined, so limiting. She would just have to wait for that strange man to come back.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:36 pm

It didn't take long for him to go back to his gigai and talk to the family that was living in the other house he owned and give them ownership over it. He left the house, not really sure If Tusyatsuya would recognize him since his gigai was slightly different and wearing different clothes. Well he figured it probably didn't matter much. As he was walking back toward the new house where he had asked Tsuyatsuya to wait for him he called the two companies he used for storage and moving and asked them to bring the furniture for the new house over there. He hung up and when he got to the house he knocked on the door.

"Hey Tsuyatsuya, I'm back" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:06 pm

A sudden banging sounded from downstairs. It was so loud, booming in her ears. She immediately shut her eyes tight and pushed her ears down. Because of this, she didn't hear the following things said, behind the door. She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't like it. She was all alone in this house, with something outside, trying to get in. Her eyes opened, but she kept her hands on her head to drown out the sound.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:13 pm

"Oi, Tsuyatsuya I'm back" called Tatsuken once again. He figured he should just wait a bit since as usual he wasn't really in a rush. And the fact jumping up to a window probably wouldn't help matters with people outside and ditching his gigai also wouldn't be smart even temporarily, people tend to get their hands on one and think its a dead person.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:35 pm

She heard yelling, but couldn't comprehend it through her muffled ears. This wasn't good. Should she open the door, stopping her frightfulness, disobeying Tatsuken's orders, or just leaving the matter how it it, scaring her into not moving. She was just allowed to live in this house, she wasn't going to give up that offer. She backed into and shut her eyes tight, waiting for the sound to go away. She just sat, waiting. Waiting for her protector to come back, to save her.

OOC: Lol...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:45 pm

OOC: lol i saw this coming XD

Tatsuken pretty much gave up for now, deciding to just wait quietly waiting for the movers or something. Whatever frightened Tsuyatsuya earlier probably still left her in an easily frighten state, she probably was always in that state, but whatever the reason he just sat there outside quietly waiting for the movers to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:21 am

The sound left. She removed her hands from her ears and flicked them around, checking if the sound had gone anywhere. It was fine. Her eyes opened and she flicked them back and forth. She was still in the plain old room, bland like before. Her heart was beating fast, but was gradually slowing. Her limbs felt weak, but she managed to stand. Aches and pains were in her joints because she tried to compress herself as small as possible, over bending herself. A memory flashed back to her, of a brown haired man. She started to lightly cry, but couldn't find the reason. She stumbled over to the window in the room and looked out of her teary eyes. Still, just a plain old street. Still just an average day, for the rest of the world...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:45 am

The movers were nearby now so Tatsuken decided to try again.

"Oi! Tsuyatsuya! I'm back," said Tatsuken before knocking twice, "The movers are almost here with the furniture."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm

She heard a voice that she recognized. She ran down the stair on four legs, reaching the door. She stood to on two legs to open the door. When she saw the person on the other side she was in extreme happiness. She jumped forward, hugging the man. "I was scared... don't leave me alone again..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:53 pm

The door had opened and Tsuyatsuya jumped out hugging Tatsuken, slightly surprised Tatsuken hugged her back as Tsuyatsuya said, "I was scared... don't leave me alone again..." Tatsuken laughed and replied, "Alright I won't leave you alone again. But that means that we're gonna be traveling a lot. How do you feel about loud noises and parties though? I tend to end up at those kinds of places when traveling."

Just then the movers truck had arrived. Its engine was roaring loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear in the Forest   Fear in the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear in the Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: