Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Return of the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:40 am

It was night and Tatsuken was wandering the streets of karakura town, heading in the general direction of Urahara's place. He decided to make a stop there, carrying a suitcase full of money. He felt fine because of his jacket protected him for the most part from the cold even though he was wearing his normal wear of a white shirt and jeans under the jacket. When Tatsuken got to Urahara's shop he knocked on the door and was greeted by Urahara.

"Konban wa Urahara san (Good Evening mr. Urahara)" said Tatsuken," I brought you another gift of money. Anything of importance happened when I was gone? I have business elsewhere so please be quick." Urahara laughed before saying,"You should relax more, have a drink."

"That's not what i asked" said Tatsuken, "I asked you to just let me know of anything important." Urahara shook his head saying," No, nothing important to you happened. But seriously stay awhile."

But it was too late, Tatsuken had begun to leave when he heard no. He was already outside when Urahara looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Hishitsu walked past Tatsuken as he walked toward Uruhara Shoten. He had no real money, but that made no difference. He entered the shop for the first time in his life.

The shop was not what he had expected. It looked like your average store. Normal human products on the shelves and no sign of anything spiritual. He had heard that this was the place for answers and that none in the world of the living where more knowledgeable then Uruhara. But by the looks of things he was mistaken.

"I am looking for one Uruahara Kisuke. I hear he can tell me what this thing is."

Hishitsu held up a black orb. It was small, about the size of a large prayer bead, and had a shine to it.

(ooc: Here is a hint of what it is. Grimmjow used it on Ulquiorra to make him go away before his fight with Ichigo.)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:56 pm

((OOC: two things, one I wasn't planning to role play as Urahara too much because I'm not good at roleplaying someone else's character and Urahara is cannon thus not mine. second, the device is supposed to be a box, thus the name Caja Negacion (negation box)))

Urahara looked toward Hishitsu and replied, "I'm Urahara Kisuke" before looking at the device.

"That's a Caja Negacion, its an Espada device to create a Negacion field normally used by hollows to rescue other hollows. It is said that the Espada also use it to punish their subordinates. It basically creates a holding place for whatever it's used on." explained Urahara.

Meanwhile Tatsuken was walking toward his house, basically a single family house which he rents out to a family. He had called them a week in advance to let them know he'd be in the area for a while. He gives them generally a lower rent than it should've been so he would have a place to stay when visiting Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Head Admin
Henshi

Location : Im not quite here...Im not over there yet either, but im not quite here.

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:38 pm

(ooc: He DOES got you there tenshi...)
Back to top Go down
http://harmonyofthesoul.heavenforum.com
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:30 pm

(ooc: Fine whatever. Its a box then.)

"Well if that's the case then you can keep it. I don't want anything to do with hollows other then killing them, so I don't need this thing."

Hishitsu turned and left without the box and headed out of town.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:10 pm

((OOC: meh there's only one thing i can say now))

Urahara takes the caja negacion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dragon   Return of the Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: