Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move Empty
PostSubject: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

Herman Furst Helmstein was walking through the lab he was working in having just created a new drug based on his clone's mind form, he had reversed the mind reading power and is now planning to broadcast a message to the world with his mind for it was the surest way that everyone will be aware of what he was trying to accomplish, afterall it was not honorable to not let people know of plans that would affect them. He had created a device which would amplify his brainwaves and turn them into radio signals to be recieved by sattellites that would beam the information back to his several bases which would convert the information back into brainwaves and penetrate everyone's thoughts. It was time to begin, he had the device activated and began to think out his message to the world.

"Greetings people of the world. This is Dr. Helmstein speaking directly to your brains, this is to show what kind of power i have, and to perk your interest into a project I will be having underway. you can either give up immediately and come become subjects so that I can figure out what's going on and why everyone's now able to see spirits now and share this information. I will also be hunting down hollows and other subjects in hopes of finding a way to destroy or at least keep them away from the human society. Of course there will be sacrifices, due to either experimentations, or to become our new protectors against the hollows and other possible dangers, or even to eradicate these hollows once and for all. I will wait one day for people to join me, just go to one of my nearest labs to apply."

The broadcast has ended and now hopefully there will be enough people to join him that will help his research into what he was really looking for. And if not he was ready for a hunt. He had sent Wil and Teilram to Japan for that's where most of this activity seemed to have started.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Hishitsu was walking around Germany when he head the broadcast to his brain. He had just gotten to Germany after a stay in Japan and was curious about how this man was going to help mankind. He decided to make his way to the nearest lab...if he could only find it. Then he decided that instead of trying to find this Dr. Helmstein, he would make the Dr. come to him.

Hishitsu walked into a town and started to concentrate. The roads began to crack and large sections of the street began to float into the air. He then forced them to fly in different directions towards buildings and parked cars. He was careful not to harm any people but if he could cause enough mayhem then perhaps Dr. Helmstien would either come to him or at least send someone after him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:55 am

Dr. Helmstein came down to the town that seemed to be having problems, it was reported to probably be a problem with a human with powers and so not trusting anyone currently working for him in Germany he went to see for himself who it was.

He had come to the town sensing a large reiatsu and went to the source to see a young man seemingly concentrating. He approached the man.

"Are you the one causing all this?" He had asked the man, "What's your name? If you are causing this, would you like to join me in my search?" Helmstein figured he could just wait a while longer before he had his subordinates in japan make any major moves, this may be the first person planning to join them and he seemed very strong.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Hishitsu lowered his arms and with them all the floating objects hit the ground. He relaxed and faced the Dr.

"I had planned on joining you if you had a good cause, I got that much from your brain message shit. But now I just want to make sure you are strong enough to actually accomplish those goals."

Hishitsu raised his hand again and a car flew at the Dr. at a blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:23 am

Dr. Helmstein felt angered he would have to be tested, but didn't really have time to retaliate that as a car came at him. He threw up his hand and began freezing the air around him, creating ice and freezing the car just in time as it was just inches away. He then grabbed a syringe and had injected the drug into his body, causing his reiatsu to become faster and allow him to become faster. But it would take a moment to have it take effect.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:15 pm

"No, I don't think I want you using any kind of drugs. That just wouldn't be fair."

Hishitsu moved his hand outward and the drug the Dr. had injected himself with came back out the very same hole caused by the injection.

"If you can't defeat me without those drugs then you are not fit to be the one to change this world."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:45 am

By that time Dr. Helmstein had been charging at Hishitsu, moving at a speed that shouldn't capable for his state of body, but only slightly faster since the drug didn't have a chance to activate, he began flinging heated and cold scalpels at Hishitsu.

"These drugs are what could give us humans an upper hand over hollows and shinigami, these drugs are my power, for they were created through my knowledge."said Helmstein.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Hishitsu raised his hand and stopped the scalpels in the air. He then raised his other hand and lifted the Dr. up as well.

"You know what, that's a good point. I guess I will join you, but don't ever think of shooting me up with those drugs...don't you know, drugs are bad."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:24 am

"I wouldn't need to, you're powerful enough, these are for those who need it," said Dr. Helmstein calmly, as though floating in mid air was normal, "I would however like a sample of your reiatsu to study."

An extremely powerful human had shown up and even joined him, this research project was going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm not using any reiatsu right now...in fact, my reiatsu is pretty weak. I'm doing this with my mind. So no, you can't have a sample of my reiatsu. I won't be made into one of you science projects. If I am to join you then you will treat me as an equal...or I will simply kill you and go my own way."

Hishitsu lowered the doctor and let the scalpels fall to the ground.

"Now, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Dr. Helmstein had thought about it for a moment, if what Hishitsu had said was true then it wouldn't really matter if he got a sample, he could try later perhaps, but for now this ally could prove useful.

"We have a deal" agreed Helmstein.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:54 am

"Great, now, I think it be best if we leave this place. It would not do well for the soul society to get a lock on our positions and send someone to try to take care of use."

Hishitsu turned and started to walk away, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Dr. Helmstein had to agree with Hishitsu, it was not best to stay in one location, most of the prime samples probably would be in japan, but he has people there. Its probably best to hide for now, but which direction? west or east? west would be towards the americas, and east would be towards asia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move   Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Germany: Dr. Helmstein makes his move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: World of the Living :: Europe-
Jump to: