Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought i should make myself a mod soul XD (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Thought i should make myself a mod soul XD (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Thought i should make myself a mod soul XD (WIP)   Thought i should make myself a mod soul XD (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:23 am

Name: Kinosuke Ryuugo (Kinosuke Sentou when as a butler/bodyguard)

Type: Modified Soul

Appearance: Uses Tatsuken's gigai, otherwise implanted in a small dragon statue/amulet as it's eye. He also has another gigai that's more attuned to him, but has lest strength that Tatsuken's gigai, but is slightly more faster and has slightly better reflexes. He merely looks like for the most part and acts as Tatsuken's butler as well as bodyguard. This gigai has black greying hair with same sort of chinese braided ponytail as Tatsuken but rest of hair is kept straight and pulled back unlike Tatsuken. Also has a long straight thin beard, not really tht long however.

Personality: Quieter than Tatsuken but slowly becoming more and more like him. Has an air about him as though he's a trained ninja or assassin. His inner self is more punkish and prideful than one would expect, and sometimes Tatsuken can see right through to it.

Specialty: zanjutsu, hakuda, reiatsu control, advanced reiatsu sensing

Powers: Doesn't really participate in combat that often. But has powers that are somewhat useful.
He has his own pocket in a dimension so he can pull things out of it, as though they were merely hidden, he can hide and seemingly teleport in it, but can't bring anyone else through it or they'd end up dead, soul ripped apart into spirit particles, other mod souls can come through though. Uses his amulet as the key and door to this pocket of the other dimension he uses.
He also has the ability to make statues animate for short periods of time, like maybe up to five to ten minutes, although his amulet is constantly animate when placed in it. Apparently his original power, before being modified further and lessening the effect.
He also has been given some healing power, which was apparently branched off of his statue animation power.

Weapons: Mainly uses reishi sabers and ninja tools, currently looking into the formation/creation of zanpakuto although Tatsuken says its mostly likely pointless.

Character History: Created, presumably around the same time as gigais, he was originally one of the prototypes made and in use, argueably one of, if not the, oldest artificial soul as well as one of the oldest mod souls. His modification began around the original time the modified soul began to be created and produced. As a test he was given the power to animate non living things that were made to look like other creatures, it was even tested on a couple of dead bodies, it didn't work, it was however an overpowering success with statues and anything else of the sort, a couple could've possibly have been animated for a full livespan if it hadn't attacked Tatsuken and Kinosuke after a couple of years of being animated. Those were the longest lasting animations and it had weakened Kinosuke considerably and while recovering reiatsu he was modified further to make the animations last only for ten minutes at the most and given slight healing power as a branch off given he studied biology enough to use it well. But that left a hole in his former power and the ones modifying Kinosuke were afraid that when he eventually recovered the same level of reiatsu he had prior to the long lasting animations, he would regain that and so to limit his power they gave him another power that would be useful but not overly useful. He was given the ability to contain objects in another dimension but it wasn't powerful enough to act as teleportation, nor was the openning big enough to trap anything larger than the average human, as it would 'tear apart a person's soul and reiatsu apart into spirit particles and they would no longer be alive". This however didn't apply to artificial/mod souls as they were merely small candy like orbs in essence.

He spent his life as Tatsuken's partner, butler, and bodyguard. As their usual guise were some rich kid and his butler/bodyguard. Partners in fighting hollows although Kinosuke left it mostly to Tatsuken, only helping when needed. As well as partners when training. Over the years they have become fast friends and the disguise was Kinosuke's idea, saying its more plausible as a rich kid with his butler than a rich man with a young adult as his butler, especially since Tatsuken appeared to be a teenager. Tatsuken did say that a father son thing might work and Kinosuke did like the idea, but didn't want to over use it as they both needed some level of freedom.

RP Sample: not complete
Back to top Go down

Thought i should make myself a mod soul XD (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: