Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation Empty
PostSubject: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Having just arrived in Los Vegas...

Wil began searching for more and powerful allies, There was a huge amount of spiritual pressure in the airport and they may still be around.

Meanwhile Tatsuken and Staen had lead Tsuyatsuya off the plane, Tatsuken had remembered last time and was used to her reactions, Staen wasn't there last time and was smiling while laughing in his head.

((OOC: I just assumed you had a similar reaction as last time on a plane))
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 am

Yatsu still hated being on the plane and the puppet boy's (Yatsu's nickname for Staen, since she can't remember his real name) obvious amusement of it didn't help too much. Yatsu got used to the air pressure again. The scents of this town, they were amazing. So many things, so many people. She looked out the window of the airport, into the vast city. The neon lights burner into her retina, causing her to blink repeatedly. "Wh-what is this place?" She asked Tatsuken, wide-eyed with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

(what do you think of Naruto?)

"This is Las Vegas" said Tatsuken, "Its kinda like a playground for adults, because they're allowed to gamble meaning pay to play a game of chance in which if they win they get more money and if they lose they don't get their money back. This place is also supposedly dangerous, not sure though."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 am

(OOC: I like the general idea, and the storyline is alright, but the way they portrayed it wasn't too good...)

"Interesting..." All of Yatsu's senses were going wild. She constantly looked around at everything and everyone, nervous. If she were to lose sight of Tatsuken she wouldn't be able to find him again by normal sense. She got close to Tatsuken and grabbed his arm tight. "Crowded..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 am

((Oh , ok. How about a naruto based rp site? kinda like this as in its a text based forum site. Setting is the sand village, a bit into the future as the name changes to the red sand village/senagakure, its more structured than here as in you have to start at bottom and there are some rules for this. the site is http://hiddeninthesand.proboards107.com. i asked cause this place seems kinda dead right now, and that's making me a bit lazy with posts, at least there is minimal activity there.))

"Yeah it sure is" said Staen wrapping his arm around Tsuyatsuya, even though she grabbed Tatsuken's arm, "just think of the fortune that could be made here though.

Unknown to Tatsuken, Staen, and possibly Tsuyatsuya, they were being followed, even the stalker didn't know yet. Wil just knew there were people that are strong here and he was close.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm

(OOC: It seems pretty good.... I won't try now, but, I may reconsider later)

Yatsu turned her head to the boy that had grabbed her arm, confusedly. She blinked a couple times, then shrugged it off and turned her head back to Tatsuken. "So, what do we do, now?" Her arms were still tightly latched onto the man's arm, and her body was standing close.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 pm

((Ack, it died there again, well someone obviously knows necromancy here though, i think i can continue again, hate writer's block))

"Well first to the hotel" said Tatsuken leading Tsuyatsuya and Staen to a nearby hotel.

Wil had finally caught up and saw who he was tailing, two guys and one girl that seemed to have a veil of some sort on her, Wil being in his Mind form. It was time to have fun. He was more curious about the girl so he'll start with her, he concentrated and shot two bursts of reiatsu at Tatsuken and Staen, tatsuken noticed in time to dodge but Staen got hit and was flung at Tatsuken and both were pushed into an alley. wil then switched to his speed form to close the distance and switched into his strength form soon afterward and barely giving time for Staen and Tatsuken to recover, he broke a nearby wall covering them in debris, effectively blocking them for a bit, he then switch to his mind form again when he had turned and noticed that the veil on the girl seemed to have disappeared, and as suspected it came back when he went to his mind form. Having shifted from seemingly weak to average, to massive and then to weak once more as he switched between forms.

"Hi, I'm Wil Herzog Helmstein" said Wil having only remembered his middle name cause it sounded funny as well as cool to him. "What's your name?" he said facing Tsuyatsuya.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 am

Yatsu felt something strange in the air, but, couldn't tell the difference between that and the rest of the town. Suddenly the two people guiding her got knocked aside and trapped under a broken wall. She watched the blur move around, causing many problems. The creature walked up to her. Wil Herzog Helmstein. Where had she heard that? She didn't know. "M-my name..." She slightly backed away, moving her right hand over to her left, getting ready to shoot. "Tsuyatsuya I-ikasu..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Now that he got them seperated what was the next step, attack? or invite? He took a moment to think that over as he tried to remember how it went in his first mission.

"Uh, let's see. I would like to invite you to our group. If you don't wanna, I'mma supposed to fight" said Wil, figuring it was close enough, and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

"I-I just want to stay with Tatsuken..." She backed up more. It would take too long to get her bow out. She spread her hands and put them in a more casual position, unsheathing her claws. "Please, go away..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 pm

"One of those two right?" said Wil, "Then I'll wait for them to recover. Now I got a question, what's that veil you have?" He had ignored her request for him to leave and with Tsuyatsuya's cat characteristics still hidden by Staen's illusion wil didn't see her claws. The crowd of people who had run off earlier (forgot to put that in), had somewhat come back albeit with different people.

Meanwhile Tatsuken was pinned down by Staen's body and rubble from the wall of a nearby building, he was able to shove Staen aside and began working on digging himself out.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 pm

She was scared and confused. What veil was he talking about? Her tail wrapped around her leg, nervously. She looked down at it. It wasn't there? Oh, the puppet boy had hidden her feline appendages. How did this guy know? "I d-don't know what veil you're talking about..." She didn't want a fight, she just wanted to stay in her simple...-ish life.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 am

Wil growled as he slowly began to shift into an animal form, claws growing out of his fingers.

"Just tell me what it is?" he shouted. By then Tatsuken had freed himself and had put the soul candy (or whatever it is) in his mouth releasing him from his gigai. He then drew out both of his kodachi as Wil turned noticing that Tatsuken got up.

"Ah, good one of you got up, are you Tatsuken?"

Last edited by Tatsuken on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:14 pm

The man started to change into a more vicious, animal-like form. A couple tears started to flow down her cheek. She took more steps back, but tripped over an orange street pylon because her tail wasn't behind her. Tatsuken had gotten back up. Hopefully, he would save her.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:58 pm

"That depends. What do you want?" said Tatsuken. Meanwhile Staen had gotten up as well and without Wil noticing snuck past and helped Tsuyatsuya up, then conjured many illusions of her.

"Tsuyatsuya said that she'll follow Tatsuken, so I wanted to ask if you'd join my father's group?" said Wil having stopped his transformation where it was. But then he noticed a large amount of reiatsu being used and turned again to see Staen and his illusions as well as Tsuyatsuya.

"Illusions? thats what the veil is?" said Wil.

"I'm not really sure of your father's motives, but they sounded bad enough to begin with." said Tatsuken as his reiatsu spiked, "Zennoubuki, Tsuin Tenrai Ryuuoh" Tatsuken's kodachi's blades began to extend into katana length blades and orbs appeared at the end of the hilts. In response to this Wil smiled and patches of fur began to cover his body and he grew in size becoming a grizzly bear.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 pm

So many things started to happen. Staen helped Yatsu up and she stopped her crying. Tatsuken seemed to be in a fight with this odd man. Her claws pulled back onto her hands. This man was no longer facing Yatsu, but, now Tatsuken. It was her chance. Her hands came together for a split second and suddenly her large bow appeared in her hands. She pulled back the two strings, each with a different finger. More and more reitsu charged into the arrows on her weapon. A fight was brewing. And, Yatsu's instinct told her, it was gonna be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Each of the illusions copied Tsuyatsuya, and Staen considered hiding Tsuyatsuya's quincy bow but figured it might not be worth it as Wil already could tell they were illusions. So he got rid of several of them and chanted, "Ego voco vos, telum vinco, Agricrom" A circle appeared under one of the illusions and Agricrom slid into place mimicking Tsuyatsuya's stance, although noone didn't notice due to it being hidden by the illusion. He then grabbed his Side Arm beam and took aim.

Wil was puzzled, his situation just worsened, but he could cope, first he started out with a roar and began transforming back, stopping half way. He now mostly just have half the size of the bear and its claws and his body was definately hairier, but his head was human, for the most part and he was porportioned right. He eyes could see the illusion veils again he now faced Tatsuken again before he could do anything, But Tatsuken already ran in for the first strike slashing downward with one of the katanas. Wil blocked it with reiatsu and unleashed a burst of it at Tsuyatsuya and Staen.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 am

OOC: How does it feel going 2 vs 1 at yourself? Very Happy

Yatsu's wary eyes noticed the attack immediately. She shot the two arrows which maneuvered around the blast of reitsu and aimed for Wil. She retracted her bow and jumped over the blast, on four feet. Her claws came out and she started to walk, stalking around the man-bear like a predator getting ready for it's kill. Her eyes flashed yellow and the iris' became more pointed. Her pink locks of hair grew a bit more and became more unruly, along with the hair on her tail. The, already pointed fangs in her mouth grew sharper and larger as she snarled at this person who was obviously trying to cause harm to them. Her innocent, shy mind had left, and she was now left with vicious intentions.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:08 am

((OOC: it doesn't feel fair, and i'm not really sure who i want to win XD and wil is just 15.. or is it 5? he appears 15))

To everyone it had seemed that some normal girl that could suddenly shoot reiatsu arrows, had gone crazy due to the illusion on her, so Staen lifted it gradually and everyone but Staen and Tatsuken were shocked to see Tsuyatsuya's feline traits, Tatsuken was surprised how vicious she looked. The illusions made similar movements.

Wil managed to cancel out the arrows with a couple more bursts of reiatsu and his form began to shift again his hair becoming redish and his other animal distorted traits became more canine. Switching out his bear form for a fox. Tatsuken sighed, he wasn't really sure if he sure take it easy with this kid, although he already was. Staen however had no qualms about this and shot three times at Wil, who merely dodged the shots and charged at Tsuyatsuya. Tatsuken decided to see how Tsuyatsuya would handle this before he would intervened.

Wil suddenly was interested in the girl it seems that she could transform as well, but that could be due to the illusion disappearing, and that could be her true form. Either way she was more interesting now. Wil couldn't exactly tell what animal she was combined with, some sort of dog or cat was most likely, so he chose to go with the canines because a cat would be at a disadvantage if she was combined with a dog. (lol five year old logic with complicated words)
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 am

OOC: By the the way, a fox is a Canid, not a Canine ;P

Yatsu's animal instinct started to take over. Her thoughts ran like this, 'There's a fox-like creature. Need to kill fox, let the humans live. No mercy, animal dangerous. Use claws and fangs, rip animal apart. Paw bleeding from shooting earlier. Need to lick, shall fix later.' Her hind legs pushed her body at the fox hybrid. The thirst for blood in her eyes was genuine. Her calm demeanor was no more. She was just here to kill...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

((OOC: again, 5 year old logic, and so are domestic dogs and wolfs))

Saen dropped the other illusions as it seemed it didn't matter to Wil and was just serving to waste his reiatsu, he had however began shooting at Wil. Wil however took adavantage of the missing illusions to shift his human half to its speed form and flickered out of sight, performing a sort of psuedo flash step and appearing behind Tsuyatsuya and pounced, shifting to more feline features, having gottem a better look at Tsuyatsuya this time, his hair turning orange with black stripes.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 am

Yatsu noticed a disappearance of her enemy. She just sat, flicking her ears around. A sudden sound of breathing and a beating heart. She started to flip upside-down, holding out her claw, hoping it would hit whatsoever is behind her. This ferocity was unlike her. Her vicious eyes held none of her former self. Was she going to turn back?
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Wil got hit by Tsuyatsuya's claw, now more aware of what animal it was that she was combined with and shifted to a domestic cat for his animal half, now it was more fair, and with this it would be more fun. Wil chose speed as his weapon and Tsuyatsuya had become vicious.

Let's see which wins out Thought Wil happily before he got hit by a reiatsu bullet.

Staen took time to charge a particularly powerful shot at Wil since he had pounced and got hit in the chest by Tsuyatsuya and merely took his time shifting forms. when Wil looked ready to do something Staen released the shot. hitting Wil in the side, sending him flying in that direction a couple of feet. Tatsuken merely sat down and yawned, of course Tsuyatsuya's sudden change worried him, it still wasn't really fair if he suddenly joined in especially with Staen blasting away at Wil, he even forgot about his own puppet.

Wil recovered in moments and ran at Tsuyatsuya again, and prepared to pounce, using flash step to appear behind Tsuyatsuya and pounced, prepared to use flash step in mid pounce if needed.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 pm

The yellow-green eyes flicked at their flying opponent. Her prey left her control, which aggravated her. She watched all the things running. Suddenly her enemy started to run at her again, but, he seemed to disappear. Where could he be now? She felt something hitting her back and she landed forward, catching herself with her arms. Behind her? This is his strategy, to be running one direction, but then to appear another way. She won't fail against this another time. Yatsu couldn't find any way to escape with this beast on her back. She smashed her head backward and aimed for hitting Wil in the face, possibly to break his nose.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Having landed on Tsuyatsuya, Wil shifted his human half to his strength form, even shifting back to being completely huaman increasing in size, strength, and endurance if only to prevent Tsuyatusya from escaping. He did get hit in the nose in mid-morph and sat up covering/holding his nose in pain as he finished. He was gonna askher another time, but it hurt too much, and chose to smack her first, going full force forgetting which form he was in.

Staen didn't want to shoot when Wil landed on Tsuyatsuya and even afterward as Tsuyatsuya struggled to get free, ultimately missing his chance when Wil managed to completely change and had sent his puppet at Wil, but he wouldn't make it as Wil had decided to hit Tsuyatsuya, and was in mid swing already.

Tatsuken however decided he saw enough and flash stepped in the way and blocked Wil's hand with his katanas. Strangely his katanas didn't cut Wil, not only that, he seemed to have sank into the ground a couple of inches leaving impressions of this feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation   Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Vegas: continuation of a mission and a vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next