Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:52 pm

After several hours on a plane Tatsuken and Tsuyatsuya had arrived in hawaii. Tatsuken had gotten them through the security pretty quick and had a cab waiting for them when they got outside. Tatsuken opened the door for Tsuyatsuya.

"Ladies first."he said holding out his hand in case she needed to grab onto it as she got in.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Wow. She had just been on her first plane ride. Let's count the number of things that went wrong: claustrophobia, cramps in her tail and ear from hiding them, constant crying out of pain from the altitude, nervously scratching away the seat in front of her, almost getting kicked off the plane several times before the ride started, lots of fun! But, now that was over and she could relax. The world outside was wonderful. Much different then Japan. Many odd trees, a shining sun above, salty-sweet scent in the air. Oh, the wonders. She walked forward, following Tatsuken, more nervous then ever, being in a completely different place then before. She stepped into the cab, ok without the help of her guardian, though she's only ever been in one car before. She had a light smile on her face as she waited for the man to follow though next to her.

OOC: What's the issue with us speaking Japanese and everybody in Hawaii speaking english, or other languages? (Only been to Hawaii once, don't know it too well)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:11 am

((OOC: Actually there are a lot of japanese tourists in hawaii, they mostly hang out in waikiki though, well in that area, and you can even get paid more for knowing japanese. Also my character has been around for 300 years so he's picked up a lot, especially in the last 100-80 years where he gained a gigai and began working. Thus why i mentioned him as being rich, i also have him work in the stock market through new york so he has to know english. Besides the different dialect of english in hawaii, it isnt very hard to figure out, just writing it... or speaking it in my case XD))

Tatsuken took a seat next to Tsuyatsuya, chuckling in his mind at how fun the trip here had been fun. He then said to the driver, in american english without an accent, "Please bring us to The Royal Hawaiian Hotel."
"Gotcha." said the driver before driving off. Tatsuken had made sure they sent a taxi driver who couldn't speak japanese, that way conversations of the sort would be more private, and so going back to japanese Tatsuken asked Tsuyatsuya, "one room or two adjacent rooms?" Tatsuken wasn't sure if by not leaving Tsuyatsuya alone again, what that meant when it came to hotel rooms.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC: Ah...

Yatsu heard Tatsuken say something completely incomprehensible to her brain, but the driver seemed to completely understand it, and even responded, with another thing Yatsu didn't understand. She felt left out, not able to partake in this possibility of a conversation, but, soon thereafter Tatsuken started to speak in Japanese again, a tone the girl could speak. "Uhh.... either is fine with me..." She didn't quite understand, but she didn't care. Even if she did understand, she left the decision up to Tatsuken. Whether he liked it or not, at this point, Yatsu had declared this man her master, and she shall follow his order, as payment for the kind treatment he allowed her.

OOC: Somewhat like a cat... but a cat doesn't follow orders...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 pm

((OOC: for the rooms and hotel im guessing somewhat, i've only been to the ballroom of the hotel for prom, which was in a seperate building actually))

THey were brought to the hotel by the taxi and Tatsuken paid the driver, someone had opened the door for Tsuyatsuya while Tatsuken went around the other side to pick up their luggage, which was pretty much two small suitcases. Afterwards he had Tsuyatsuya follow him into the hotel which at the desk he asked for two adjacent rooms. Once he got the card keys and directions to the rooms he lead Tsuyatsuya to an elevator.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:14 am

The ride was over sooner, and Yatsu felt calmer, much less nervous then the plane ride. Yatsu stepped out her open door, back under the sunny sky. She still felt great outdoor, even if she had to hide her tail and ears from the public. She ran over to Tatsuken, having a feeling like she needed to be at his side. He carried two small cases, which he seemed to be able to manage. She just walked beside him, leading into the hotel. And the front desk, Yatsu didn't pay attention to how he was setting up the rooms, not sure how it was working. Finally, he was done with the talking to the person. Many personalities of a cat have diluted her brain, one of which includes a short attention span. She follow to the elevator. It was a lot different then she thought it would be. It was big, made of metal and seemed to fly through the air. It was completely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

After the elevator ride Tatsuken lead Tsuyatsuya to a room and used the card key to open it, the room was spacious and had a bed in the corner with a tv in front of it, leaving some walking space in between. The wall next to the tv and bed was actually a glass door to the balcony which the curtains were pulled over to give the person inside some privacy, next to the tv was drawers for containing clothes, and nex to the drawers was a closet with an ironing board and an iron. On the same side of the room as the bed were two doors, one that lead to a bathroom and one that lead to the next door room. There was also a small kitchen with a sink. Tatsuken openned the door to the other room, which was the mirror image of the room they were in.

"That's your room" said Tatsuken gesturing toward the other room before walking to the suitcases he put on the ground passing one to Tsuyatsuya, "And this is your suitcase."

Tatsuken proceeded to open his suit case, only to take out a business suit, a tux, and a chinese martial arts suit and hang them in the closet. He otherwise brought out newly bought aloha shirt and several pairs of dress pants. to put in the drawers along with some other stuff, kinda random stuff at points.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Yatsu hadn't gotten any clothes recently, and she didn't have any clothes, except for what she had woken up wearing. Still, she took the suitcase Tatsuken gave her and took it to her room. The room seemed so empty, though it was small, and had several pieces of furniture. It needed more... she just sighed and walked around, looking at things. She jumped onto the bed and faced up, her tail sticking out from under her legs, lightly swaying back and forth. It felt good to just lay down and relax. The past day was tiring, being on her first plane for that long. She lightly yawned and closed her eyes, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Tatsuken had decided that perhaps they should go shopping for some clothes for Tsuyatsuya since she didn't have much. But she seemed tired right now.

"Tsuyatsuya let me know when you're done with your nap, we can go out and get you more clothes and stuff." said Tatsuken, he may have lived for 300 years but he still didn't understand much of girls and their fashions so it'd be better if Tsuyatsuya picked out her clothers herself. Besides he already promised not to leave her alone again, presumeably without her permission anyway.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Yatsu's ear flicked up and listened to what Tatsuken had to say. She lightly nodded and responded with a mumbled, "Mhmm..." She let out a kitten-like yawn and rolled onto her side, curling up her body a bit. She wasn't going to sleep, just rest. She couldn't even get to sleep. For some reason, she didn't feel comfortable sleeping in a room by herself. She needed some company with her. Her eyes came open. She turned to the covered window and pulled the curtains off it. Her hand pulled the glass door open and she walked onto the balcony. The fresh air and warm feeling of being outside, yet the security of being inside. She walked up to the edge of the balcony and pulled herself to sit on it, facing out. It was so comfortable and calming. Her eyes started to close and she lay down on the small piece of wood that made up the wall. It might have seemed somewhat dangerous to most people, but most people aren't part cat.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Tatsuken thought about the implications of an idea that just came to his mind, what if he used those replacement ones, he had ordered a modified soul a while back, but he never used it due to the fact he heard they had different personalities. maybe he could have his body with the modified soul go out on patrol, but it may cause mayhem, and although he first met Tsuyatsuya as a shinigami it was dark and he doubt that she saw him very well even if she had cat eyes. Maybe it would be better to go on patrol himself and leave Tsuyatsuya with his body and the modified soul, but somehow he didn't trust Urahara that he checked to make sure the modified soul was ok or not personality wise. So he decided against using it once again. He laid down on the bed to take a nap, he figured Tsuyatsuya would wake him when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm

The outside. It's wonders can lull anybody to sleep. Including Yatsu. Everything started to disappear. All started to fade. She slept. After a minute, she started to roll over. To the edge of the balcony. She started to fall. Her eyes flicked open and her hand gripped the part of the balcony she could, her claws sinking in. A screech left her mouth as fear filler her body. It was at least a two-story fall. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she screamed out, nothing actually comprehensible, mostly just 'meowing'. She couldn't get back up, and if help didn't reach her in time, she'd be dead.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:25 am

Tatsuken awoke from the sound that was like a screeching cat, but more human, Tsuyatsuya! Tatsuken leaped out of bed and went into her room, he didn't see her in the room but the balcony door was open. He rushed out and looked around seeing her hand or clows or whatever, he rushed over to grab Tsuyatsuya's arm and pulled her up and back into the room.

"Don't ever do that again," said Tatsuken, his voice a mixture of anger and fear, but mostly of relief. He was hugging her tightly and something at the back of his mind wondered when they got this close, as far as he was concerned they were just buddies in his teir of friendship, of which no one has gotten to be a friend in his eyes for the past 200 years, except maybe Urahara and his crew, but maybe that was a change that was neccessary, or maybe it was the price for living together, but Tsuyatsuya was now his friend, and he knows it now.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 am

She was afraid. She felt death swooning upon her. Her eyes shut tight, tears dripping off them. Something grabbed her arm. She thought it was death, pulling his scythe across her throat, once again. She started to move up and into the room. Tears still dripped from her eyes. She couldn't see, her eyes wouldn't turn on, or open. Her arms tightened around the figure in front of her. She didn't know what it was, and couldn't check, but it had save her life. Her head pushed down onto the figure's, possibly, shoulder. A rumbling, that oddly resembled purring, came from her throat as she pushed her body into the figure. Her head rubbed against the figure as she adored it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Tatsuken laughed softly and hugged Tsuyatsuya.

"You want to go out now?" he asked guesturing the door out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Yatsu's eyes opened and took vision to what was happening. She was hugging Tatsuken, so he was the figure that saved her! "Thank you... and yes... but, I don't want to go out on the platform, again..." Yatsu continued to lightly purr as her head rubbed against Tatsuken, still. Her voice started to soften. "Don't leave my side..." She spoke in almost a whisper, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 pm

"Alright, I won't" said Tatsuken, then he lead her out of the room, making sure to bring the card key with him, and out of the hotel. He called for a cab and had it bring them to a mall.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Yatsu smiled and followed Tatsuken, out the door, to a cab. They made it to a magnificent building. Bigger then she had ever seen. She lightly gasped at the amazing building. Yatsu still kept clung to Tatsuken. She didn't want to get hurt or almost die again. This man seemed to be the only was to avoid that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Tatsuken saw that she wasn't used to building like these, although this was merely the outside of one of the main department stores, there was more to the mall.

"Ok, this is where we're going to find you some more clothes and shoes, we'll go look around till you find a place you like with clothes in it so we can find you some." said Tatsuken leading her inside and stopped, "Now go ahead look around, you can drag me around too if you'd like. But i'll be right there with you."

Tatsuken decided to let her lead him around to places, it didn't matter that she didn't know where to go, the main thing was to explore, and he'd be right there in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 am

The inside was even more amazing. Rows and rows of many things, just seemingly clothes in this part. So many things, she'd never been to a place like this. She was leading the way around here? She had a bad feeling she would run into trouble here, but there was nothing wrong with a little fun. Yatsu pulled Tatsuken around with her, not wanting to be alone. She was supposed to be looking for clothes, but what kind? So many colors, styles, materials. "Uhh... what am I looking for...?" She had never done this, in any past life. Switching from real body to gekai was enough body changing in those times, but now, she couldn't really do that...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 pm

"Whatever you want, some casual, some semi-formal, and maybe something formal as well." said Tatsuken, following Tsuyatsuya wherever he was dragged. Although he probably could've just bought everything in the department store, he didn't want to waste money, well waste it to such extremes.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Yatsu stared blankly at Tatsuken. "Uhh... that doesn't help much..." She didn't know terms for clothing, or, nearly anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Tatsuken called over someone to help Tsuyatsuya out pick out clothes. He was sure that Tsuyatsuya could find some everyday wear, but it was the semi-formal and the formal wear he was worried about. Tsuyatsuya said she didn't have any experience with that so he hoped the employee he asked help from would be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Tatsuken called somebody over. Yatsu flattened her ears into her hair and hid her tail behind her leg. The employee came up to her. "Do you need help with anything?" Yatsu stared blankly at the person. This was the biggest problem with her. Talking to strangers, not easy. Fear filled her eyes and she could only think of one thing to say. Under her breath she spoke. "M-meow..." She couldn't move. Her entire body locked. She felt like crying, but suppressed it. Hopefully something would come to the rescue. Anything...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:16 pm

"Oh I'm sorry she doesn't speak english." said Tatsuken to the employee in english, "and she's a bit shy. We just need help finding clothes that would be good for her, especially with the formal wear."

"Don't worry she just wants to help you with the clothes shopping, its her job." said Tatsuken whispering in Tsuyatsuya's ear in japanese while rubbing her back, "so relax"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next