Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatsu

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 am

If only it was that simple. Yatsu couldn't just 'relax'. She got a bit closer to Tatsuken, afraid of the world. But, what he said wasn't so true. She understood a bit of English, and could piece together what the person had said. "O-ok..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm

"Alright, then let's this done already, kay?" said Tatsuken smiling, and then they got back to the employee which showed Tsuyatsuya several articles of clothing to help her bring down the search for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Yatsu found a couple pieces and sets of clothing she liked, pointing them out. Next came the part she was hoping wouldn't happen. She would have to try on the clothing. Worry filled her eyes and she kept close Tatsuken.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:22 am

"Go on" said Tatsuken encouraging, "In the changing room, I'll be right out here." Tatsuken figured this wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Yatsu remained calm, avoiding crying. She lightly y tried to walk away from Tatsuken.She slowly walked into the changing room. It was small, compact, very uncomfortable. She sighed with relief , as she noticed nobody would come in here. Her ears flicked back up and her tail loosened up. It wasn't so bad. She undressed, halfway, the tried on the clothing she was supposed to. Oh dear god, it was horrid! Uncomfortable, her tail barely fit, it revealed too much of her skin for her liking. She immediately took it off and moved to the next pair. Most of the clothes were too 'fancy' for her, and ended up being just like the first pair. A couple pieces were fine with her, though. She got her normal clothes back on and took all the clothing out, handing Tatsuken the pile of clothing she was fine with, and handing the employee the much bigger pile. She took her place again, right next to Tatsuken, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 am

"hahaha, this it? Well that's ok, now for the fancy schmancy dress" said Tatsuken, after the employee put the pile of clothes some where she took them to where the more fancier stuff was.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 am

"Dress...?" Yatsu was fine with dresses... somewhat. Her tail could easily go down the bottom of them, comfortably, but, they felt too open, and cold. She needed something long enough to keep her warm, but short enough so her tail can go under.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 am

"Yup, we may not need it too often, but sometimes you get invites to the fancy places," said Tatsuken laughing, "They just want some of the money I got after figuring out how everything works here. They just think I'm some rich kid who inherited it all from a grandfather or something."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 am

"I see..." Yatsu didn't want anything more. She was fine with what she had... but, Tatsuken wanted her to get something... She looked over the many dresses, not leaving Tatsuken's side. "Which one?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

"Doesn't matter to me, whatever you want is fine." said Tatsuken. It probably would've been better to do so later but he wanted clothes shopping to done with for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Ahhh! She hated this. Yatsu was never able to come to a definite decision. It was just one of her many flaws. "I don't know..." She lightly mumbled. "I can't decide..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:54 am

"Hm, well ok. You don't seem to be liking this and I'm bored of clothes shopping so why don't we wrap this up for now, its not like you need the dress anytime soon, yeah?" said Tatsuken figuring they could get a dress later, he hadn't been invited to anything for a while.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 am

Yatsu lightly smiled and nodded. She wanted to leave this cold, tile-filled building immediately. Her ears hurt, her tail cramped. It was almost as bad as the airplane.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 am

And so Tatsuken paid for all the clothes and had it brought down to where he had called a taxi to be and had the driver drive them back to their hotel and went to their rooms. Tatsuken then jumped onto his bed laying there, tired and suddenly lazy. His eyes closed although not sleeping yet, the bed just felt good to him.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Finally! It was finally all over.... for the moment. Yatsu walked into her room and laid on her bed. The room still felt empty, but she wasn't going to go back on the balcony again, she knew better. She got off her bed and started to walk towards the door. She stepped outside, into the hallway. Instead of turning to either side, she walked forward and knocked on Tatsuken's door.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Suddenly irritated by the knock on the door as it usually meant he would have to get up and off of his bed, but he calmed down in a moment before calling out, "Yes?"

((OOC: you could've just knocked on the adjacent door instead of leaving the room althougher))
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:42 pm

OOC: The rooms are conjoined?

Yatsu heard the answer, clearly, through the door. The voice of Tatsuken calmed her, made her feel better. "Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm

((OOC: Yup, seperated by a wall and two doors, so that you can't just barge right into the other room, supposedly anyway))

Tatsuken recognised Tsuyatsuya's voice and said, "sure come in. Anything bothering you?"
Tatsuken got up and opened the door for Tsuyatsuya.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Yatsu walked closer. "I don't like being alone... I want to stay in your room right now... please?" She made her request, hoping it would be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm

"Yeah sure go ahead," said Tatsuken stiffling a yawn before hand. He then jumped back onto the bed and lay there relaxing and with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Her mouth grew into a smile. She walked into the room and curled up at the foot of the bed Tatsuken was sleeping on, on a part he wasn't near. "Why did you choose to take me in, Tatsuken?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 am

"No particular reason. I feel that everything happens for a purpose, well maybe not everything but most of what happens has a reason. I took you in mainly because you were afraid and seemed to be in need of santuary, another reason could be because I was curious. I met you and I wanted to know why. I met several martial artists but i didn't know why so I asked for an apprenticeship and learned many things, I met Urahara, I didn't know why and i also didn't know what was going on so I hung around and learned what happened and even got myself a gigai. I then met some businessmen in america and learned how to get myself money. I spent a hundred years wandering around before that I learned more about myself and my zanpakuto and gained bankai. Before that i was a part of the gotei 13 and had good standings but my friends all died but I blanked out before and while avenging them and so that lead to my hundred years of wandering. During the shinigami academy i excelled in hakuda and zanjutsu, and i had a strange relationship with my kido, i could manifest the element associated with a kido but was never actually good at it. Before I was in the academy i was just a spirit in rukongai who wrote down martial arts, I'm not sure if they were ones I learned or made up. I don't remember life before I died. But i was told i was 18 then, and through my calculations I've existed for 300 years I want to know the meaning behind it all, problems seemed to be occuring in the other worlds so I decided to take part but never really had anything to do." said Tatsuken becoming quieter and quieter, then suddenly he burst into laughter and said, "Sorry for ranting on and on."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am

"I'm fine with it... I enjoy listening... uhh... my story... I don't know... I was artificially created into a freak of nature, just an experiment to see if genes of multiple animals could be mixed... I can't remember the rest... until the day I met you..." Yatsu's voice kept sad, but, she kept still, keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 am

"Hm" was Tatsuken's response, before he rolled over and twisted his body around and began rubbing Tsuyatsuya's back.

"So what're we gonna do from here on out?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:49 am

Yatsu's eyes flicked open when Tatsuken suddenly started rubbing her back, but they slowly closed after, as she started to purr. Her tail curled around and brushed against Tatsuken's arm. "I don't know... what are going to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next