Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well, i have nothing against it." Said Tatsuken patting Tsuyatsuya on the head. He then lead them away from the hotel and to the airport in the taxi.

((OOC: I'm bored and I'm itching for a fight, or a little bit anyway, so get lost or something in los vegas, im bringing over characters to fight there))
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 am

(OOC: How does a cat get lost?)

-TOPIC END-

(OOC: Shall we continue in another topic?)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

{{OOC: really easily i guess, i've seen more lost cats than dogs, but maybe that's just hawaii, and yes we'll start in a new thread, just don't know what to call it, unless you want to start the thread))
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm

(OOC: They're not lost, they're eaten by animals, in California, it's usually coyotes... but, I suck with making threads... and I'm tired and sore, got 6 teeth pulled yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm

((OOC: yeah, but you're also half, if not more, human, and humans can get lost))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii: Vacation in hiding   Hawaii: Vacation in hiding - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii: Vacation in hiding
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5